Tournament Schedule 2019
Tapps Lake - April 27-28
Moses Lake - May 17&19
Banks Lake - June 8-9
Big Fish - July ?
Potholes - September 7-8
Riffe Lake - September 28-29
Type IV Throwable
Ignition Kill Switch
Horn or Whistle
Working Bilge Pump
Washington Boat Registration
Current Registration Decals
Carbon Monoxide Decal
Washington boater education card
Remember to turn your contest banner inside out so the red is showing others that you are in trouble and need assistance.
Up Coming Events:
Bass club Annual awards banquet is tentatively set for Feb 2. at 6:00pm in the VFW in Montesano.
The club is now a Fishing Hot Spots Dealer - catalogs are available upon request
1. Ken Carlson - 530 $100.00 $0.00
2. Mark Robinson - 525 $80.00 $20.00
3. Lee Bunnell - 455 $60.00 $40.00
4. Eric Roos - 440 $48.00 $52.00
5. Scott Busch - 350 $40.00 $60.00
6. Matt Roos - 290 $32.00 $68.00
7. Mike Murphy - 245 $24.00 $76.00
8. Mike Hughes - 155 $16.00 $84.00
9. Tom Ewing - 150 $0.00 $0.00
9. Tyson Gray - 150 $0.00 $0.00
11. Larry Bosler - 90 $0.00 $0.00
We have a couple of By Law changes that need some clean up for clarity. One will be Under Section 9 Scoring (c). Change to only 5 fish can be weighed in, 12 inch or greater, unless state law sets a different limit. A 2 pound penalty will be added, if 6 or more fish are in your livewell.
Section 10 Awards (c). Change to In the event of a tie; the fishermen with the most total weight at the end of the year will be the winner of Angler of the year.
Please have any comments ready as we will be voting on the changes next meeting.